Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

I feel like a little kid

I know it's Memorial Day...but all I can think about is Hawaii! DH and I will be heading there in 18 days for our 25th Anniversary. Even before we were married, we talked about how we would go to Hawaii for our 25th since that is what both of our parents had done. I just cannot believe that the day is almost here!!!

I am so proud of the fact that DH and I have made it this far. We have had a ton of issues with kids...mostly our oldest, and still continue to forge ahead. Our love and perserverance has endured it all.

Marriage is hard work. To say that "we are happily married" is fine, but it should be clarified with "it has taken a ton of hard work but it's worth it". I am happy to be married to my best friend, confidant, lover, and a person who makes me laugh. There aren't a lot of people in this world who can say that. I CAN!!!!!

SO...I know this is Memorial Day and I am truly thankfully for our military, their families, and our family members who are deceased. But I am sooooooooooo very much looking forward to 10 days in Hawaii!!!

DH...I love you so very much!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. :) Have fun in Hawaii.

Hugs,
Melinda

Mary Johnson said...

How exciting! Keith and I just celebrated our 18th anniversay with a trip to Hawaii and it was wonderful. I hope you have a great time.