Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

GRADUATION DAY!!!!!

Graduation day was perfect! My youngest is now a High School graduate and I am so proud to be able to say that all 4 of my kids have graduated from HS. Here are a few pics to commemorate the day!

The first is of Dan seeing his quilt for the first time. It was a hit!!!

This one is of his label. Dan's dream in life is to be a fireman. I had to have his picture in firefighting gear on his label! It's hard to read the wording but that's not the point.

Here's a picture of myself, Dan and my DH in the backyard before the festivities! I just LOVE these pics!!!

This is a picture of Dan in his cap/gown with his quilt. He said he will be sleeping underneath this tonight!!! (smiling HUGELY here!!!)

Post-graduation picture of DH, Dan, and DH's parents!!! Gotta love these pictures!!! Dan's tshirt is a gift from the inlaws! How cool is that???? I have called him "Dan the Man" since he was BORN!!!

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

congratulations! I remember what a wonderful day graduation was for both my boys!

KnittySue said...

CONGRATS! beautiful family and quilt. Glad to see you posting again..