Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life has been busy

I haven't had the time to work on a mystery quilt that I am doing by mail the way I wanted to this week. I am still working on the 2nd clue and the 3rd one arrived 2 weeks ago! YIKES...the last clue will probably arrive next week. I will get this done. I will get this done. I will get this done! LOL

On the happy side, my son who goes to college in Chicago and is now in an apt. there is home for an indefinite amount of time. He will have an MRI on his knee on Friday. If he needs surgery I don't want him to have it until after we get home from Hawaii. That is difficult for him to grasp, but he HATES needles and I just can't enjoy a trip that has been 25 years in the making knowing he is here recovering from knee surgery. He gets that...but it's hard for him...and I get that!

Tomorrow I hope to quilt a bit. I am getting there!!! Slowly but surely, I am getting there!

Here is a pic (sorry it's sideways, but you get the gist) of a quilt my sisters and myself made for the above son's new bed in his new apt in Chicago. He LOVED it!

No comments: