Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

DH has a missing former co-worker in MN Tragedy..NOW IDENTIFIED AS DEAD

The Awful Wait for News

My dh worked with a gal while we lived in MN and she is missing. If you click the link above and then click on a video further down labeled "The Awful Wait for News" you will see the family of Sherry Engebrettson. My dh said she was a great gal. It is so sad.

2 of DH's former employees in MN should've been on the bridge but one left work early while the other took a different route home due to traffic. I was hoping this tragedy wouldn't touch us personally, but it seems it might.

Keep the prayers going for all of the families.
Hugs
Laurie

EDITED: Sherry was id'd as one of the 4 bodies that were recovered last night. Steve watched the video above and said her family has her nailed. An amazing, outgoing, caring, loving human being that you wanted to be around and call your friend. I am saddened about this tragedy and am sad this touched our house in such a way.

4 comments:

Linda C said...

I saw her name and family mentioned in what I think is the AP wire story on my home page (I use myway. What anxiety they must be going through as a family. Her co-workers and any one else whose life she touched.

Mary Johnson said...

I also saw an interview with her daughters and husband earlier when they were still hoping she would be found. It's so sad and I dread what the next few days will bring as they find and bring up more victims.

Gail said...

How sad, those poor families.

Barb said...

Such a tragedy, it is amazing that they are not finding more victims...BLESS those that were able to escape their cars! Prayers for Sherry's family, I also saw it on the news. It seems so personal now that I can put a family with the name ~ so sad, very sad! H/LY Barb