Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I LOVE MY DH!!

On Thursday, right before I was going to head out the door for the rest of the day and night, the doorbell rang. I said, hmmmm...haven't ordered any fabric that should arrive today, wonder what it could be!!! So I answer the door and one of my favorite packages arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a look!!!!!




Isn't he the BEST!!!!! I even knew whey he sent them...I have started on my diet again to lose the 25 lbs that I have gained and he wanted to let me know how proud of me he is!

These minature roses are GORGEOUS!!!!! They are opening up so beautifully, all 36 of them!!!!!! I arranged them myself, not bad for a non-florist (LOL, is that even a REAL WORD????)

I'm happy today!!! I hope to buy some furniture for one of the empty bedrooms left from our DD moving out last May!!! We are going to make it into a video room with a wide flat screen tv! YES!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

Gail said...

Oh, they are beautiful! Give that man a big hug and kiss. And good for you for climbing back on the diet.

Barb said...

Awwwwww sweet guy, and that is some real *beautiful* encouragement there "YOU CAN DO IT, yes YOU CAN"! Yep you did quite a nice job for someone that is a "non-florist" LOL!! H/LY Barb