Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Going to...CALIFORNIA...CALIFORNIA here I come

P5020851 2 Orange crooked palms
My son and I are going to CA for a few days. DH and I had a week at our resort that we had to use and ds and I were the only ones who could go. DD was going to but she decided she needed to work and that means dd and i are alone!!! I am excited to spend time with the youngest...he's a great traveller!

Have a safe and happy labor day weekend!
hugs
laurie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I love one on one time with my boys. You just get to a different place without dad or the siblings around.

Have a great time.