Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

MINNESOTA NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS...

OMG...I was out with my DH when 3 of my 4 kids texted or called me about this catastrophe in Minneapolis. I lived all of my life in MN until moving here to KS about 6 yrs ago. This is a sad, catastrophic day for the state.

Please keep the families of the victims and injured in your prayers. Here is a link to the local paper. The photo gallery speaks volumes.

http://www.startribune.com/462/story/1338294.html

Hugs
Laurie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I couldn't get in touch with Keith for over 2 hours after it happened - he had a business dinner tonight and I wasn't sure where they were going. I just pray that when he goes into work tomorrow that none of his employees were affected.