Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

I've been bad! AND...is it too much????

This is a 2 part post!
The first part is titled: I HAVE BEEN BAD!!!

WHY OH WHY do I shop online????? LOL...don't answer that...CUZ I LOVE IT and I CAN!!! That's WHY!!! OK...I have 3 favorite online places, one is www.equilter.com one is www.bighornquilts.com and the last one is www.fatquartershop.com . WELL...it was FQS that got me into trouble here! I just couldn't resist!!! Who knows what I will do with them. Aren't they C U T E???!!!

I am a sucker for pink roses, it was my mom's favorite flower. So that is why this bunch of fabrics landed in the online shopping cart!!! ;O)

This is a panel to the Sweet Baby Jane line! I just LOVED the colors...the panel can make a quick quilt if needed too!

Here are the coordinating FQS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!!!


NOW...for PART 2:
IS IT TOO MUCH????

You might remember this quilt..."Funky Town". I made this out of all polka dot fabrics. It was such a fun and happy quilt. My sisters suggested that I make it for the curved wall in our family room. This first pic is taken from the kitchen area...what one would see if they came in thru the garage.

This is just a closer shot of the quilt from the same angle!!!

This picture is taken from the view of what one would see when they come downstairs. The quilt would greet everyone in the morning! Kind of a bright greeting huh?????


So, there ya have it...is it too MUCH????? The quilt on the wall I mean...NOT my shopping addiction!!! LOL
Hugs
Laurie

8 comments:

Barb said...

Love the fabrics Laurie...hard to beat fabrics from FQS (Kimberly is great)! Your wall quilt is wonderful, the placement is perfect, and I am curious how did you hang it so perfectly on that curved wall *LOL* (?), it looks so good there! H/LY Barb

Mary Johnson said...

I never would have thought to hang a quilt on a curved wall but it looks GREAT. And yes you were bad but I can't wait to see what those FQ become when they grow up!

KnittySue said...

I think it looks great Lori, and the colors are wonderful...great job.

Rose Marie said...

What a unique place to hang a quilt ... why not! Love the colours and you are right, they are so bright and cheery and a great way to greet the morning.

Amber said...

Hi Laurie!

I think it looks great!

Cher said...

nah that bright quilt is perfect on that wall- great suggestion from your sister. Hope your trip with your son was fabulous!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Didn't you know - fat quarters really don't count as yardage... I mean, afterall - it takes FOUR of them to equal 1 yard - LOL!

Love your quilt hanging on the curved wall. You can right away see the house with the heart - a house filled with love. Great use of a curved wall!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Patti said...

Just playing catch up here. I'm going along with everyone else. The quilt looks great! I hope it is still hanging right there now. What a happy greeting to see each time you enter this part of the house.