Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Condo construction is progressing...

Here I am standing in my sewing room, looking into the living area. See that vent hole cut at the bottom right...there was a matching one on the other wall...NOT GOOD!! The built in fabric storage cabinets were supposed to go on those walls...either side of the double doors. OH NO...not to worry! I went there with the cabinet dude on Monday, met with the electrician, wood guy, and heat guy...we had to make a few adjustments on the dimensions of the storage units but they will work! WHEW!!! Unfortunately, I think the longarm is going to have to go...it's too big.

Here I am contemplating the issue!!!

This is going to be the kitchen. That electrical thingy sticking up in the middle of the floor will be the electricity in the peninsula. Aren't the floors GORGEOUS??? Even though they have a ton of sheetrock dust on them, they are stunning!

This is the door to our small (30 sqare foot) deck, and the eating area is where the boards are standing up.

Here we are...YEP...424 is OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun to see everything progressing!

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Great view of downtown!

Too bad about the longarm -- mine wouldn't have fit either but I'm glad I downsized. I can't imagine being without one.

Barb said...

Laurie I am excited for you and Steve...it is coming together nicely! NO LA...how sad, whatever will Mickey and I do? H/LY