Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Condo Pics...

Here are pics of our condo...our tiny 30 square foot deck! LOL

This is the corner of our unit...after the installation of the wall it'll be my sewing room. It will have an AMAZING view of downtown Mpls!!!

a long view of the living area and where my sewing room will be.

Our kitchen...can you see it? LOL

We will remove this window, add french doors, and make this a sitting room. WOOHOO

Well...that is a small snapshot of our future...what do you think???

6 comments:

KnittySue said...

Love it so far...you will have to post many updates as you go....plllease. Will your long arm fit? How many square feet is it? What floor are you on? I know so many questions but this is a big change for you and I watch alot of HGTV.
Glad you found something you like...and with a view.
Take care and Happy Holiday weekend.

Barb said...

I can see you loving that view from your sewing studio :>)...but BETTER YET ~ you and Steve will be together in the same place ~ that in its self is worth millions! Yes do keep us updated as the changes happen!
HAPPY EASTER! H/LY

jacquie said...

looks like the future is bright with a great view!

Laurie Quilts said...

Looks cool! Many happy blessings on your new place!

Anonymous said...

It looks like an exciting place for the next step in your lives together! Enjoy!
Deanne

Mary Johnson said...

Love those windows! Will you have enough room for the longarm? The new countertops in the house are looking good too.