Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy 82nd Birthday Dad!!!

Today is my dad's 82nd birthday! There is a LOT I could say about this man, like:
how hard he worked to support his family (he was self-employed for 26 years),
how much he LOVED and RESPECTED my mom (RIP mom),
how he didn't, and still doesn't, have to use a lot of words (sometimes THAT look sufficed) to get his message across,
how he lives his life with integrity,
how he will do anything to help a person in need,
how he puts Christ into his every day living...
and on and on and on...

Mostly though...I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for loving my mom the way you did and us kids as well!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the BEST dad in the world!!! Here's a pic of him, my 2 sisters and I about a year ago!!!

2 comments:

jacquie said...

yeah for dads! mine just turned 80...he runs me into the ground!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad...he is blessed with a wonderful daughter named Laurie! H/LY