Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

OK...moving day

It was cold and rainy but we did it! Thanks to Brian and Brenton...it was a lot easier with them!!!

Rain and cold...they still got the job done!!!

Firemen are another family and culture...I am comforted knowing that Dan is going to be taken care of!

The new place! WOOHOO!!

I really did help! I am putting light bulbs in the lamp! YES........

I love my kids, wanted an empty nest...but did NOT bargain for an empty nest minus the hubby! *SIGH*

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

So glad the closing happened and isn't it nice when they have friends to help them move?

Laurie Quilts said...

Congratulations on your new home Dan! Wishing you many happy years there too!

Barb said...

So happy for Dan, what an accomplishment for him! Laurie and Steve you have *done good*! It is always fun with friends as the movers, it brings laughter to the hard work! H/LY