Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun...Our last family Easter in KS

What fun we had! On Thursday night Kevin and Dan moved the other half of the bunk beds that my brother made for the boys to Dan's new place...but first there were a few mattress rides down the stairs! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Then on Saturday we were enjoying the sunshine while sitting on the deck. Dan and Kev decided to do a KS Polar plunge! LOL...water temp around 50 degrees...BRRRRRRR...this is Dan diving in.

Kev had perfect form on his cannon ball! LOL

DANG we're cold!!! Gotta warm up!

Then we had Easter dinner on Saturday so DH and his parents could drive home on Easter Sunday...back to MN from KS.

We played cards after stuffing ourselves! LOTS of fun!!!


Kev shared a Miller Lite with grandpa!
While Steve and I went to mass Easter morning with his parents, the kids, all living on their own snuck into our house and cooked breakfast...eggs, sausage, and hash browns! YUMMY and an AWESOME surprise!!! Thanks kids!
Finally, on Saturday DH, Kev and myself went to Men's Wearhouse for a buy one get one free suit sale. Steve said he could use another suit and Kev has a job interview for a college assistant coaching job on Wed and he said he needed a suit as well. Alterations were needed so we picked up Kev's suit this afternoon. He wore it back to college so it wouldn't get all wrinkled. He needed me to take a pic for GQ! LOL...isn't he handsome????
Now reality of this big old house and myself is here! The silence is deafening!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Good luck to Kev with his job interview, he looks very handsome in his suit! Your pictures show lots of family fun for the Easter holiday...and soon the family will need to gather in MN for the family fun! How did the prospect turn out with the interest in your KS house last week? H/LY

KnittySue said...

What a nice Easter, I'm glad everyone was home ...and good luck to Kev in his interview.