Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kitchen transformation...

The things a person has to do to "hopefully" sell a house...today it's countertops being covered in Granite! Granite Transformations is here and it's looking GORGEOUS!!!! The biggest negative comment we've had is "the kitchen needs updating"...which translates into granite and stainless steel appliances (which are NOT going to happen on our dime).

The guys put the little guy on first! Looking good!!

The old sink was cut out and the new on placed in the old counter!

Almost have the island covered...

And this is the template for the sink...after lunch they'll cut this out! AMAZING!!!

Stay tuned for the finished project later today!!!

No comments: