Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ahhhhhhh...Easter Sunday and the Kids

When oh WHEN do we stop with the Easter Baskets???!!! LOL...well...here are my kids right before we eat! We had a great lunch together. DH is already gone to the airport. Kevin decided to buy an airplane ticket back to school tonight. So Dan and I will take him to the airport and then go to Old Chicago and get a snack at Sarah's table. (she's serving tonight) Joe will go home!

I hope all had a great time! The kids below: Sarah(almost 21), Kevin(19), Dan(17), and Joe(22)

7 comments:

Cher said...

what wonderful looking children!
I love this photo...

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

So, you had a newborn, a 2-year old, 4-year old and 5-year old when they were little? Wow, I am impressed - I have my hands full with 1 little guy!!! It is so nice that your entire family could be together for the holiday - everyone looks like they had fun - of course they did - the Easter Bunny came!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Finn said...

What great looking kids!! And happy too, the gathering for a holiday makes such great memories and then the picture to back it up!

Love the patterns and fabrics you got at the quilt show..amazing!! I've never been to a show that big..I think I'd be overwhelmed..LOL

Linda C said...

What a good looking group who look like they are enjoying each other's company. You and your husband must be quite proud of each of them.

Jeanne said...

I love seeing them all together, and smiling!
Jeanne :)

Mary Johnson said...

Neither of my guys were home for Easter and they didn't get baskets either. If I had thought of it ahead of time I might have sent out a care package. Oh well, maybe next holiday.

Passionate Quilter said...

great group of kids! and they never really grow up! and that's okay! :)