Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane

OH...that was a great song wasn't it!??!!! Today will be spent getting ready to fly out of KC tomorrow morning...BRIGHT AND EARLY...to head to Lancaster. This will be my 4th year in a row now of going to the Quilter's Heritage Show in Lancaster, PA. About 6 of us or so meet up there for a weekend of girl quilting fun! WOOHOO!!! I am using my NWA frequent flyer miles so that is why my flight schedule stinks. I don't get back until 11PM on Sunday night...but it's free! I'll live!

I am going to look for bright tone on tone batiks at the Friday night sale at Country Store. They sell their batiks that night for $5 a yard! And they are NICE batiks too! The price of things in Amish Country is amazing!!!!! It should be a fun time!

Here's a picture of an Amish Quilt...a little pre-show eye candy for you! LOL

I'll report my naughtiness when I get back!!! Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Laurie

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh, wow, what a trip! Be good and have tons of fun!!!!
Jeanne :)

Hunter said...

Oh how fun.

Safe journey. You'll be missed. :)

Darilyn

Samantha said...

have a fun trip!

tami said...

Have a great trip. I went to that show a few years in a row eons ago before I got a job that takes all my time. I miss it. Have tons of fun and be sure to give detailed reports and I will live vicariously through you. :0)

Cher said...

looking forward to seeing all the lovely batiks you bring home! I know you will have a blast.

Finn said...

I know you will have a wonderful time! Can hardly wait to see what you buy!!! Hugs, Finn

The Calico Cat said...

Hey, I'll be there on Saturday! Driving up for the day.

Laurie Ann said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear the details!

Mary Johnson said...

Have fun. I've only been to Lancaster once last year but I bought my one and only antique quilt when I was there. One of these days I want to have it appraised as it wasn't cheap but I do LOVE it!