Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Belated Happy Mother's Day

I hope all had a fantastic Mother's Day! My day was fun...but TOOOOOOOO much food! YIKES! I feel bloated! We went to brunch AND dinner! (sigh) Back to Weight Watcher's with a vengance today! Here's a pic of DH and I at brunch! I got my jacket at the IMQA show!

Darilyn, this one's for you!!! I looked at this quilt while strolling the aisle and thought...WHY would someone put a huge "P" on their quilt. Then I stood back and GASPED! It is a GORGEOUS pineapple using the double wedding ring technique!!! Darilyn, and Hawaii quickly came to mind!!!

I loved the quilting on this...Judy, gorgeous feathing!!!
That's the quilt eye candy for today! There are LOTS MORE to come!!!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Laurie

11 comments:

Cher said...

oh my! that also looked like pickle dish to me with all those triangles! love, love the bright colors and feather quilting-thank you so much for the wonderful photos! I am so happy to have someone posting such fun eye candy to enjoy!

The Calico Cat said...

oooo, oooo, oooo that is a beautiful quilt! (I was thinking that it would be a family monogram... for the "P") but that is so much better!

Jeanne said...

Happy Mothers Day,Laurie!

That pineapple is wonderful. And the "complete sets" lobe in my brain instantly starts ruminating on a whole alphabet, maybe some kind of quilted ABC flash cards ... oh, stop it, Jeanne!!!

:)

Laurie Ann said...

Thanks for sharing all the great quilty pictures. Love that jacket too! TMI about dog poop? You lightweight! :) :) At least I didn't post a picture! :) :)

Finn said...

Such a nice picture of you guys..*S* Love the jacket, very spring. What a great quilt...so much talent displayed at these shows!

Pink and Barbara said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures! It is so different from what I usually do..that I really enjoy seeing them!
Looks like you had a great time today..lovely jacket!

Hunter said...

You look so pretty in your jacket.

Thank you for posting the lovely quilt pic. The "P" would go with my last name. LOL.

Thank you for thinking of me Laurie.

Darilyn

Linda C said...

What lovely pictures you have been sharing with us--eye candy is right!

And what a good looking couple you two make. You must have worked out the kinks in your new digital camera.

Now, if I can figure out mine, LOL.

Granny said...

Love your jacket! And that "P" quilt . . WOW! I feel so uncreative when I see things like that. It is *gorgeous*! Thanks for the pix. Can't wait to see the next one.

Judy L.

Mary Johnson said...

Wow, brunch and dinner - that was great. We were both too tired to cook or go out so we ate in. I guess it was a good thing since I had my weigh in Monday and had lost another 2.4 lbs. (25 total).

I'm really loving Weight Watchers.
How about you? Do you find it a good program for you?

Vicky said...

Laurie, sorry so late posting this. Just getting around the ring "further down" after the computer episode.

The jacket is gorgeous! And that quilt is something else!

A belated Happy Mother's Day.

((HUGS))