Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Birthday Memories...DO OVER!!!

Here are a few pics from my birthday! Brace yourself!!! There are comments written with each picture! DH gave me a new pocket/purse sized digital camera and he took these pics! I'm still getting used to how this works! I hope you enjoy!

DH...so proud to take the first pics with MY new digital camera. Here's dan waiting for me to come out of the bathroom! A big thumbs up! lol

DH takes a pic of the closed bathroom door...the suspense is killing him!
TADA...the unveiling!
getting a closer look...
FINALLY... a closeup of the alien shooting lazers! Is this not the neatest balloon creation???!!!


Hugs
Laurie
PS(not sure why these are little)

6 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

It wanted a user name and password?

Laurie said...

I'm trying to figure this out! Be patient! LOL
Hugs
Laurie

Cher said...

looks like a neat balloon headgear...congrats on the new camera...

Samantha said...

happy birthday! what fun balloons!

Laurie Ann said...

Cute balloon hat! :) Post the one picture of you wearing the hat again. I can't get it to enlarge and would love to see it closer!

Happy birthday! Glad to hear from you again!!!

Hunter said...

What fun birthday pics. And what an amazing balloon hat.

Darilyn