Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MIA

I'm still here...I had to send the laptop in for repairs and then got sick with the flu...UGH...now I sign on to my BLOG and see that my WHOLE sidebar is GONE...VANISHED...POOF! WHERE IS IT????????? I have no clue how to put it back on there either. (sigh)

It's my birthday today as well and I'm not 100% recovered from my day in the bathroom/bed yesterday. The tummy isn't quite up to snuff. So we'll see where the day goes from here!

Hugs
Laurie

7 comments:

Laurie said...

OK...now I see that my sidebar is back! LOL...isn't life strange? ;o)
Hugs
Laurie

Hunter said...

Happy birthday Laurie. I hope you feel all better soon.

Darilyn

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday, Laurie! Wishing you a joyful and quilty one - and sending get-well-soon wishes, too!

((HUGS))

Granny said...

Laurie;

Happy Birthday! Hope you're feeling much better soon!

Judy

Cher said...

happy birthday to a fellow Taurus...it sucks to be sick on your birthday- look upon this as a reason to celebrate your birthday for at least a week!

Linda C said...

Aw, Laurie--no fair being sick on your birthday! Isn't that in the rule book somewhere?

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Oh happy birthday! I am a May baby too!

Cheers!

Evelyn