Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More Eye Candy

For all of you cat lovers out there!!!
HUGE Eagle Stack and Whack...it was neat!
Pretty applique
FUNNY!!! We should ALL have one of these on our sewing room door!!!!
I just like this one!
That's it for today! And until upload the rest! I hope you enjoyed!
Hugs
Laurie
PS...amy, I don't remember how that tie dye quilt was quilted sorry!

6 comments:

Hunter said...

What great quilts. Thank you again for sharing the pics.

Darilyn

The Calico Cat said...

No prob. about the tie dyed quilt - BTW I own that cat pattern... The original was done in brights... I kind of prefer the neutrals... HMMM

Linda C said...

What fun quilts, Laurie! Hard to say which one is MORE fun--cats or the "don't bug me"

Lots of neat quilts and talented quilters at the show.

Cher said...

enjoyed these so much-thanks!

Hanne said...

Thank you very much for posting these wonderful photos !

Finn said...

Great pictures Laurie!! Isn't it amazing how many different quilts are out there being made??? Just boggles my mind sometimes. Thanks for sharing your quilt show with us *VBS*