Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Best of Show from IMQA

Hi everyone! The International Machine Quilter's Association convention is in my backyard! It is an awesome opportunity for me and I take full advantage of it! Here are some of the pics that I took today...I'll try to add some each day for your enjoyment!

This is the "Best of Show" by Sharon Shamber. It is a very bright, happy quilt! And the quilting on it is AMAZING...

Here is a closeup of the quilting...

This pic blows me away...look carefully at the edging...LOOPS all around the edges! YIKES!
Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

Hugs
Laurie

6 comments:

Cher said...

oh...oh...ok, that is one amazing quilt...talk about to die for quilting ....wow!!! thanks so much for posting these photos...gonna really enjoy seeing more too.

Granny said...

Laurie: Isn't her quilting amazing? You should've seen her quilt that won BOS at Paducah. She has been winning everywhere and everything but her work is just unbelievable!

Thanks for the pix. Sure wish I could've been there!

Judy

Finn said...

Oh my gosh...that is definitely one over the top quilt! I can't even imagine making all those little HST's much less all the rest of it.
Just incredible...thanks for snapping those pictures! I look forward to more..*VBS*

Hunter said...

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. The quilting is beautiful as is the quilt.

Wow.

Darilyn

Linda C said...

WOW! I am in awe here--even better, the pictures loaded quickly since I am using my stepson's computer with broadband.

The Calico Cat said...

Wow that loopy edging is so cool!