Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

A return to the quilt show...

Judy, Mary and any other longarmers out there...a couple of these are for you! LOL...Nichole Webb actually QUILTS with this machine! She and her dh drove all the way from the west coast so she could enter this! The story she told was that she had a falling out with the maker of her longarm and decided to cover it up! LOL





I thought this quilt was simple, but pretty!!!




I hope you enjoyed the show! Look for more to come!!! ;-D
Hugs
Laurie

7 comments:

Vicky said...

That's a dynamite quilt! Beautiful quilting on it. Thanks for sharing!

Finn said...

I do love that longarm...talk about a tongue in cheek comment..LOL

The quilt is just lovely. Can't say I agree to the simple part tho..that looks like alot of small triangles to me!! Glad you are back, Hugs, Finn

sewprimitive karen said...

Pretty quilt, oh my it doesn't look that simple to me :-). Love your sidebar with all the little graphics.

Mary Johnson said...

I've seen Nicole's work but didn't realize she quilted with such a customized machine!

Cher said...

I agree with Finn, not such an easy quilt to me either :-) love the custom quilting machine cover..thanks for sharing and look forward to more photos.

ForestJane said...

All those points to match and not lose in the seams... and the quilting is super.

Thanks for showing pix of the quilt show!

Granny said...

I didn't realize Nichole wasn't on good terms with her machine company. I think I'd have traded brands before I'd have gone to all that trouble.

The quilts are just gorgeous!

Judy L.