Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

As requested...Hawaii pics

This is a picture of DH and I on our sunset sail. The pics in the previous Hawaii post has pics of the sunset from that trip.

This is a pic of me after I finished snorkeling. That was such an awesome experience. DH and I saw some sea turtles that were in the turtle cleaning station. Fish were on their backs cleaning/eating stuff from the ocean that had attached to their shells...thus "cleaning station"...the fish were cleaning the turtles!

This is our bartender buddy, Erik. We had some great conversations with him. He was such a neat guy!

This is one of the pictures from the night of our luau. The sunset that night was just the most AWE INSPIRING sunset of our trip. Such colorful beauty and truly a gift from God.

This is a picture that I took of DH and I in Kauai. We decided to do a helicopter tour of the island. Most of Kauai is not visible from the ground...even hiking. We went on a 'copter without doors. It was an AMAZING trip!!!


SO there ya have it!

DS is doing better today. We go to PT this afternoon and I'm sure that will hurt for him. But, he's ready to go! Here's a pic of his "owie" You'll have to turn your laptop since I don't know how to rotate these with my Mac computer. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

KnittySue said...

Beautiful pictures, someday I'll get there. Glad Kevin is doing better...I knew he would..just take it slow to let it heal right is an issue..LOL.

I do quilt some but my CT/Artheritis/tendonitis hands and wrists just don't allow much. Plus I gave up my sewing room to my granddaughter when my daughter moved in, so the machine goes on the table now and in everyone's way.
Catch up to you soon..Take Care.