Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Chicago

I am in Chicago enjoying a LOT of time to myself! My oldest is driving me NUTS and this break is great. Plus, it got extended a day!!! I brought Kev back to his apartment and we will see a physical therapist on Friday. Then I will head back to KS. I am just planning on relaxing tomorrow...reading and watching a movie and Law and Order season 2.

It feels good to be alone. My psyche really needed this!!!
Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Gail said...

Rest, revive and generally enjoy yourself. Sometimes the caretaker needs to take care of herself!!

Mary Johnson said...

With both boys out on their own and Keith traveling frequently I get lots of time to myself but I remember all the years that I would do ANYTHING for time away from work and family. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Have fun Laurie. Rest, relax, and come home soon. :)

Hugs,
Melinda