Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

What a fun weekend!

My BIL/SIL were here with their 2 boys. We had a BLAST! They are such neat kids and we spent hours in the pool! We played Candyland and Chutes and Ladders! I got my son's emergency toy vehicles out for them to play with. There are sirens and all kinds of stuff on those. The boys just LOVED it!

I also spent time playing with the funny camera on my Mac. GOSH the boys giggled so much while we did that.

We also took them to see the fire station that my son is getting his training at. While we were there a call came in so we saw the guys go out on the ambulance to help a diabetic.

It was very relaxing and fun!!! Today though...reality hits and the DIET starts! I'm easing into it though. Tomorrow I will be going full force since I couldn't get into the diet center til almost lunch time. 2/3 of a day being good is better than nothing!

Here are some pics of our weekend!
Hugs
Laurie




No comments: