Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Great news!!!

My dh is on a business trip to FL today. He sent me an email this afternoon and said we are going to SWITZERLAND for the sales trip that rewards top sales people for the company! OMG...I can hardly wait to talk to him! SURE WISH HE'D CALL!!!!!!!!! I don't know when it is but I think it's in October. (nope...dh called and it's in May, around our bdays and we'll be in Montreux, Switzerland.)

Then, while I was eating dinner, my oldest (the one driving me nuts) called me and said, "Guess who is the first act opening the new Sprint Center in KC?" I guessed a couple of people and he said, "MOM...someone who could actually SELL it out!" AHA...I said, "ELTON JOHN!!!!!!!!!" YEPPERS. DH and I saw him in Vegas and it was AMAZING!!!!! I hope we can go to that as well!!!

I forgot to tell ya that yesterday I did some damage at a LQS here! LOL...bought some fabric and some other stuff! I can post pics when I get home!

I leave you with a pics of a hanging hibiscus in Hawaii!


Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Ed Stalling said...

Wow! It was so great to hear from you. My best to you all. What incredible memories of raising our crazy boys together!! Don't have your email...ours is edstalling@yahoo.com.

How did you hear about my blog???

Ed

Unknown said...

:O You've got to be kidding me? Elton John? WOW..... Dale will have to avoid downtown that night. LOL

Hugs,
Melinda

Shelina said...

Wow, all sorts of good happenings for you Laurie. A getaway to Switzerland - a fabulous place, a great concert, and stash enhancement, and wonderful memories of Hawaii.

KnittySue said...

Laurie,
Thanks so much for the great compliment but guess what my eldest daughter will be 34 on Christmas Day...YUP I was 16 and had my first on Christmas day. Alot of people think we're sisters LOL...
Your such a sweetie...I'll bet you can't wait for May...That is such a great way to spend your birthday next year.
Take care...Sue