Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a FUN FUN FUN day!!!

I am EXHAUSTED...sleeping on the couch and getting up every 4 hours for Kev's narcotics has worn me out. Tonight after dinner I told dh that i wanted to go up to Old Chicago and sit on the patio and have a beer or 2. We did that. And it was AWESOME.

But, earlier in the day Kev, Dan and I went to Walmart. We had fun! Here are some pics.!!!!







I wouldn't change being a mom for anything. I wouldn't change taking care of a hurting child for anything. I wouldn't change the memories of the past 3 days for anything. I am thankful for the past few days...even if it means one of my kids has been in some pain.

Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

wow, you have a super wal-mart...

Gail said...

While you are taking care of your son, don't forget to take care of yourself a bit, too. You BOTH need you well.

Linda C said...

Hope Kevin continues to get stronger each day with that knee. My niece who plays volleyball for the University of Illinois buggered up her knee when her foot stuck to the gym floor and she kept going. She redshirted too but it was good that she had the trainers to get her leg back in shape afterwards.