Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Joe's Quilt is Delivered!!

Here is Joe's finished quilt! I delivered it to him and put it on his bed before letting him see it. HE LOVES IT...but it's WAY too big for a twin bed...he needs a double bed and it'd be perfect!















Here are closeups of each panel. I'm not sure if you can see the quilting or not. I didn't do anything special on them at all...the panels speak for themselves.






Here is a picture of the backing fabrics. The white fabric is full of music notes. And this is a closeup of the main fabric on the background. Neat fabric huh?
















And FINALLY...a picture of the quilt on his bed...see what I mean?? He needs a double bed for this to look GREAT...but he likes it and at this point can't afford a new bed. OH...his bedroom...it's not as clean as it looks! LOL...the mess is to the right! He hasn't gotten his bedroom settled yet. I hope you enjoyed the picture show! :o)
Hugs, Laurie

4 comments:

Finn said...

Hi Laurie, it is a totally AWESOME quilt! You did a great job with those panels..or as the kids would say "it rocks"...*VBS*

Nice that it can grow with him to fit a bigger bed.

Cher said...

I think it is great he can use it on a larger bed when he is able to buy one! It really does rock!

Granny said...

Thanks for hte pictures! If he sleeps anything like Chad, he'll manage to get totally wrapped up in the quilt and it won't matter how big or small the bed is.

Did he give you a great big hug for this?

Judy

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I didn't realize that those 4 panels were so BIG! Well, it is a perfect quilt because he loves it now and if he ever does get a double bed - it won't be too small so he can continue to love it! Great job!

Cheers!

Evelyn