Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A new day always dawns!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words...they mean a lot to me! I'm FINALLY in my sewing room...had to take DD to the drs...she has a sinus infection. Drugs are a good thing! LOL

The emotional rollercoaster has been pretty calm today. That's a good thing!

It's cold here so I think it's leftovers and jammies along with a DVD tonight. And early to bed for me!! I NEED sleep!

Have a great day everyone!
Hugs
Laurie

5 comments:

Debra Dee said...

Laurie, it is so touching that you are there for your daughter and you are giving her the love and encouragement that many young adults never get. Bless you. You will be rewarded for what you do in ways not imaginable.

Cher said...

great you are sewing! good that things seemed calmer...jammies are good!

Fisher said...

Oh Laurie, I am sorry. YOu are always so supportive of EVERYONE. Please think of us as your friends. This has to be so stressful and you don't need that. I feel so helpless so far away.

Hunter said...

Sounds like a great, healing evening. Sweet dreams.
Hugs.
Darilyn

Granny said...

Oh, I'm so sorry she was sick. With all she had going on, a sinus infection is just too much for her to have to deal with. Hope the meds are working and she's feeling much better today or tomorrow.

JUdy