Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Ahhh...what fun we had!

What a great day we had yesterday! I have to say it was the BEST Thanksgiving EVER!!!
The pies were made...

The dog arrived...

The table was set...

Rock, paper, scissors was played to pick groups for...

Our Wii BOWLING tournament...

Dinner was FINALLY ready...
Dishes were done...

Naps were taken by HUMANS...


And CANINES alike LOL...

Now we look forward to leftovers! We were blessed...were you and yours?

Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Barb said...

Great pictures Laurie....I am happy that your family is together for Thanksgiving! I do believe Dan is wearing your newly made apron on that picture ;>)...GREAT LAURIE...I LOVE your Thanksgiving Blog entry...FUN and MORE FUN!! H/LY

Deanne said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Ours was nice but not at all what we were expecting!!! We left Wednesday to go to the inlaws (with The Quilt!) in western Nebraska and ended up hitting an icy bridge and rolled the SUV twice! By the grace of God and our Guardian Angels, we all walked out of the accident with only bumps, bruises and scrapes. We were soooo lucky!!! We were the 1st car to go over and then 5 more went off the road right behind us!!! No one was hurt amazingly. So now we spent Thanksgiving at home very, very Thankful to be together still!!!!
Deanne

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Sounds/looks perfect to me! We celebrated with Canadians in Oct. and my husband is away now so my son and I just had a quiet day. I am already busy planning a Christmas dinner menu!

Cheers!

Evelyn