Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

I promised to post this yesterday but somehow yesterday got away from me! But the RULER I chose to learn how to use was the PINEAPPLE RULER!!! I have the "Holly Jolly" fq tower and used those fabrics. 4 blocks done and 8 more to go. I think the pineapple pattern probably needs to be for a bigger quilt to get the full effect of the pattern, but I had limited fabric so 12 blocks will be as big as it gets. This ruler is easy to use though and it amazes that people can figure this stuff out!

Here are the pics I promised! One with the greens together and one with the reds.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Laurie

5 comments:

Barb said...

YaaaaaaHoooooo very nice Laurie, amazing the different look between the green and the red, but yet it is the same fabrics...VERY PRETTY!! OK so now one more ruler mastered, which one will be next? H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

It looks great - I may need to make another Pineapple quilt but of course I should quilt the one I made this year first.

Lisa D. said...

Wow - those pineapple blocks look GREAT!

Unknown said...

Ooo..... I like the orange together. It pops.

Hugs,
Melinda

Patti said...

How marvelous! I feel like I could put my hands up in front of that quilt and feel warmth. I've heard that ruler is very easy to use and I've always wanted to make a pineapple quilt. Maybe I should try that one first?