Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Travels!

I want to wish everyone in blogland a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! If you are travelling, please do so carefully!

Tomorrow, my dh and 4 kids will enjoy a great turkey dinner and probably play cards/games. I just love lazy days like these with the family!

Things I am thankful for:
1. good health
2. the love of family
3. fantastic friends
4. my husband having a job that provides for us very well
5. troops that are willing to put their lives on the line for our freedom

Of course there are probably more, but the most important is God, who gave me life and provides for me in ways that I don't even know about and realize.

I have all the pies made, potatoes prepped, stuffing made, and the table set. While doing all of this, it snowed for the first time today!! There is a light dusting on the ground but it SNOWED!!! Even better than that was my son Kevin, who is home from college, sitting with me and talking my ear off!


I just LOVE having the 6 of us here...no one else...just MY family! It ROCKS!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Hugs
Laurie
PS(my goal this fall was to NOT turn the heat on until Thanksgiving Day...my oldest said he'd turn it on at midnight! That would work but it's already 30 degrees on our way to a low of 22...I was close!!!)

1 comment:

Barb said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family Laurie! It sounds like a wonderful day of blessings will be happening at your house! H/LY