Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today's accomplishment

I bought this pattern in Chicago about 3 months ago. I decided to make this apron for myself and then make the decision about whether to make it for my girlfriends here or not as a Christmas gift.

WELL...I am pretty happy with how this turned out. I still have to buy buttons yet (they go on the flap of the pocket and the top flap) but I think it's cute. I also have to buy some "tube turners" to speed the process up. It will probably take more time to cut things out than to put it together once I get the tube turners.

The pattern is called Four Corners Apron and is from www.vanillahousedesigns.com. It takes 2 yards of fabric, one yard for the front and one yard for the back/accents. You have plenty of fabric to play with the colors of the straps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo... I like it. :) Good job.

Hugs,
Melinda

Barb said...

Neat Laurie...it is amazing how *aprons* are moving back into the limelight! A few years ago my SIL asked for an apron for a Christmas gift! I made one for her that year and I was so proud of it!! Very cool project you have made, is it reversible? H/LY