Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

WOW...Garth Brooks was AWESOME!!!!


it's hard to get good pics at a concert so this is blurry, but Garth is in the orange shirt and white cowboy hat!

Last night was the BEST concert that I have EVER been to! About month or so ago, Garth Brooks and Walmart announced that he would play one concert at the new Sprint Center in KCMO. Garth played his first concert in '89 at the KC Opry and he wanted to come back and play in the city where he started at! He hasn't toured for almost 10 years. Well, the tickets sold out so quickly that they kept adding shows...9 total! Last night was his 3rd night and DH was able to get us FREE tickets in the company suite! WOW WOW WOW...what GREAT seats! The picture above was taken from my seat in the suite.

We were treated to the night of our lives. Trisha Yearwood, Garth's wife, opened and was great. Then Garth was on stage for 2.5 hours! YEP...Garth finished singing at 11:45pm!!! He opened with "Fever" and then said, "They say the big party is in Nashville tonight!" (he was referring to the CMA Awards) Then Garth said, "The HELL it is!!! The PARTY IS RIGHT HERE IN KANSAS CITY!!!!!!!" And what a party it was! I am telling you, if you EVER get the chance to see Garth live...no matter the cost (I am hoping to go again) JUST GO SEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go, his CD is playing and I need to S-I-N-G!!!!! Thanks for an unforgettable night Garth! YOU ROCK!!!
Laurie

No comments: