Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

back home...

I am back home after being gone for 8 nights and 9 days. It will be great to sleep in my own bed tonight but it won't feel so good cuz dh wont' be here by my side. this morning, at a motel in a suburb of chicago, dh and i had a tearful goodbye. he was headed back to mpls and i was headed back to kansas city. i cried for about 3 miles of my trip. dh said his trip from rochester to mpls was longer today than it was last week (last week he was headed north to me).

I HATE THIS...and so does dh. I hope this house sells QUICKLY...doubtful though...but I got married 26 years ago to live with my husband...not to be in separate cities/states.

I LOVE YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: