Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update...

Remember this post??? It's the one about the steam dryer in dh's apartment. Well...he tried to dry a load last week and after 6 HOURS he gave up as well! I called the office and they had it checked it the next day. The handyman cleaned out several lines and when DH got home from work he said his JEANS...yes JEANS...were bone dry!!! NOT damp to the touch...but BONE DRY!!! So I guess the steam dryer does work...as long as it's in proper working condition!

I sure hope to quilt today! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jacquie said...

interesting, but still a weird concept! glad it works for him now. i hope to do the same.

Rose said...

glad it is fixed...bet he was frustrated after the 6 hours and them not dry the first time around!

Barb said...

Amazing what a little maintenance can do for an appliance. I am not sure yet I can wrap my head around the idea that a *combo* washer/dryer can really do the job (call it old fashion) but the word "interesting" comes to mind! H/LY