Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, October 03, 2008

Fun Weekend ahead...

I am sitting here in a hotel in Glenview, IL. I have a few things to do today but the most exciting thing is that all of my kids will be here, along with DH and his parents, for the weekend!!! Tonight we'll have dinner together and celebrate our oldest's bday (it's on monday) and just enjoy being together.

Tomorrow I am not sure what we'll do to kill the day, but at night we'll watch Kevin and his college team, the North Park Vikings, play soccer! WOOHOO!!! Then Sunday will arrive and we'll all head our separate ways!

I will enjoy this blessing that God has given to me!!!

2 comments:

vonnie said...

Am sure you're having a great time this week-end!
Take care...

Rose said...

Hi, Laurie...you are sure one busy woman. I have been following your blog, just not commenting a lot. I don't think I could keep up with you.

Have fun at the game!