Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Pics from the fun weekend in Chicago!

It was such a great time in Chicago! here are some pics to prove it! LOL It's also my oldest's 25th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!

DH having a little fun with me at dinner Friday night!!!

The kids and their paternal grandparents...LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic!!!

My 4 kids all together! It had been awhile! What fun we had!!!

A beautiful day for a tour of NPU...North Park University! This is DH, his mom, Dan, Kev, and dh's dad.

A little post-game photography...Kev was being a dork! He scored a goal and the team won 3-0! WOOHOO!!!

YEP...a great weekend was had by all!!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Great pics Laurie ~ I love,love, love family pictures. The one with the grandparents and your kids is a treasure for sure! What fun having everyone together for a weekend!! H/LY

Rose said...

Loved your pictures...and glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker who cycles through CITIZENS OF QUITLAND on Sundays (every day I have a different quilt ring I cycle through)... anyway, I noticed you mentioned North Park... are you a Covenanter??? I am and live in Ashtabula, OH. from my church we currently have a junior at North Park.... Small world if so!

Holly