Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

EXHAUSTED...

Yesterday at noon, Dan and I left home and drove 5 hours to Springfield, IL to watch Kev and his North Park soccer team play soccer. The game got started late and then went into overtime. NP lost 3-2 in OT but we had our 3rd string goalie in and a ton of reserve players. Our starters needed some rest before the final 2 regular season games and post season play starts.

At 9pm, Dan and i started our return trip back home...we arrived at 3:00am and i was probably asleep by 3:45am. Alarm rang at 7:50 and I was out the door with girlfriends to attend the Holiday Mart here! WOOHOO...shopping was fun but I was EXHAUSTED!!!

Early to bed for me! More shopping tomorrow night! YESSSSS!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sounds like a *fun* time with Dan, and to see the game was an added bonus! Yep late happens sometimes, but I figure some time later I will catch up on my sleep too LOL!! My grandkids keep me on the go, and I love it! H/LY