Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The blocks are signed!!!

Here is an update to the previous post! I had every intention to take pics...as Sue suggested...and here they are! the boys were so appreciative of the free meal! And i was so appreciative of the blocks being done! WOOHOO...actually, I have 2 that I need to have sign but that's not bad out of 24!!! YES!!!

On the way to Chicago though, I stopped at my FAVORITE rest area! it totally ROCKS...it's clean and a quilter's heaven! Check it out!!!




Here is DS and a few of the guys...

This is Nate and Nemo...both seniors!


Hopefully the quilt won't take too long!!! GO NORTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

jacquie said...

sooo great! love that rest stop...i so need to stop there and take pictures.

Laurie Quilts said...

One of these days I'm going to see that rest stop in person. Glad you got all of (but 2) the blocks signed, that can be tricky sometimes.

Rose said...

I think I would like to visit that rest stop!

I like what you are doing for the coach! I can't wait to see the finished project.

KnittySue said...

Such great shots and rest stop. Have fun, can't wait to see the finished quilt.