Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas fun!!!

It was a different Christmas...my first in 48 years without my siblings and dad. Sad yes, but I was not as despondant as I thought I would be. We had a lot of fun...just the 6 of us here in KS...probably our last in this house! SO...new memories were made!!! And they were great!!!

Joe and Kevin volunteered to make dinner for Christmas Eve. It was AMAZING!!! They did an awesome job and the food was devoured!!! Thanks Joe and Kevin!!!

There was a lot of serious game playing going on as well!!! OH we are all so competitive so it gets interesting!!!

And then there are the traditional pics by the tree!!! Gotta love 'em!!!

The kids and DD's dog!!! Another great memory made! We are blessed!

I hope your family had amazing memories made during this Christmas season!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great pics Laurie, thanks for sharing your Christmas with us! Your family looks like they loved it all, I am sure they did! H/LY

jacquie said...

looks like you had a lovely christmas...happy start of the new year and new adventures!