Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Night on the Plaza

DH and I took our son to the airport and then decided to enjoy the 55 degree day here in KC. It was still the middle of the afternoon and the lights wouldn't be on yet at the Plaza so we headed down to Westport and had a beer at McCoy's brewery. YUMMY!!!
We watched some soccer on the TV there and then headed to the Plaza. It wasn't completely dark yet but the lights were on. We were shocked at how many people were there for a Monday. I guess the warmth paid off!!! Here are some of the sights...



1 comment:

Barb said...

WOW cool pictures Laurie, I felt like I was walking with you and Steve! Thanks for sharing a glimpse of KC with us! H/LY