Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas...I might have a hint of the spirit!

Here is Dan putting the tree in the stand! Isn't he a doll?

Dan and I ALWAYS put the lights on the tree together. We've done it since we moved to KS 7 years ago! I'll miss this tradition with Dan!!!

Here we are...lights and all! No ornaments cuz I can't/won't dig them out of the storage room (it's full of storage stuff from decluttering in this impending move. SO...my other DS, Kev, said he'll make popcorn strings and a paper star for the top...a Real Charlie Brown Tree he called it! We'll see about that!!!

And, last but not least, the last wallhanging for the JCFD station #3. Dan will deliver it tomorrow!!! I really liked how this one turned out!

Have a great week!


2 comments:

Barb said...

Simple can be as good as loaded with ornaments...your tree will be beautiful. Do you remember a few years ago my stress about a Christmas tree and my very wise youngest grandson reminded me "Christmas is not about a tree", I will always remember his words? Nice tribute to the fire station with the wallhanging, your talents will always be in place with them! H/LY

jacquie said...

i was wondering if you'd be in kansas for christmas. the wallhanging is amazing!