Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, December 01, 2008

SURVIVOR...

Today marks the 10th anniversary of my diagnosis of breast cancer. I HAVE KICKED CANCER IN THE ASS...and I am proud of it! (here is my story In honor of that I had my last tattoo done today. I had a breast cancer ribbon done with some music notes around it. The music notes were in honor of my dh's love of music. I am not one to have his name tattoed on my body but music notes works! It was kind of creepy cuz I told the l) ady tatoo artist that I wanted the BC ribbon with some music notes around it. I also said I want it smaller. She said no problem. I hemmed and hawed about telling her how many notes I wanted but decided against it. The notes were my love for dh. I was STUNNED when she showed me her drawing...there were SIX notes...as you look at the pic you will see that I feel the top 2 notes are dh and I and the bottom 4 are the 4 kids. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was a SUPER day!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats to another survivor, we somehow don't understand when the big *C* attacks, but we sure are glad for the reward of the 10 years and pray for continued survivor status! The tatoo is for sure looking like a representative of your family, good thinking on the reasoning for the design of that! H/LY

jacquie said...

congrats!!!!! here's to continued ass kickin!