Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

*S*N*O*W*

Well...3 of the kids and myself drove to Rochester last night...arrived at 1:30am!!! The weather forecast for today's planned drive was for a LOT of *S*N*O*W* from the MO/IA border all the way to Rochester. We chose to do the late night drive instead and I am sooooo glad we did! It is gorgeous here but conditions are to deteriorate rapidly throughout the day. Tomorrow is supposed to bring blizzard warnings until we hit the Iowa border...I will NOT be looking forward to that! UGH...but for now...it's time to enjoy family and Christmas early!!!

This isn't our snow now...but our dd's dog in her first snowfall last year!!!



Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

well I love walking in it but I don't like to drive. Travel safely!