Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in MN

We celebrated Christmas with DH's family this past weekend. It was fun and we had a great time. We missed Dan though cuz he had to be a firefighter! Here is our fam pic without him!

MIL wanted to sing Christmas Carols...the boys hate to sing Christmas songs so they played the accompaniment on their beer bottles! LOL...it was AWESOME!!!

Here is DD opening a gift that contained $40 but you had to play pinball in order to open the "tray" that contained the money!!!
The 2 boys and the DD drove home today in HORRIBLE conditions throughout southern MN and Iowa. The roads were dry but the blowing snow was AWFUL at times. We made it safely and Dan opened his gifts from my in-laws.

All in all it was a good time!!!

No comments: