Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The quilts were a hit!!!

The banquet went well on Sunday night. Jessica seems pleased with her gift!!! She's such a cutie and works so hard for the men's soccer team!!

Here is my dh in the background watching Coach Born read the label. People who call quilts "blankets" *SHUDDER* don't realize there's a label! LOL...I had to point it out to him.

Her is my son Kevin, helping Coach Born hold up the gift. THE QUILT!!!! Coach was so very impressed and said that gift cards are great but that this "blanket" is the most special gift he'd ever been given! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!


2 comments:

Barb said...

Great job Laurie, the quilts look good! Even called "blankets" they still are a wonderful gift for the coach and stats keeper...very sweet of you to gift them with true keepsakes!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Great gifts! Looks like smiles all around. No matter what they are called, a loved quilt is a true treasure!
Cheers!
Evelyn