Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, November 03, 2006

AFTER PICS...





WHEW...The room feels MUCH better!!! Now to mess it up again tomorrow! LOL...Here are after pics from cleaning.

Amy, my design board is nothing fancy...just styrofoam from Home Depot that is covered in felt! I pinned it to the wall with "T" pins! Not fancy but FUNCTIONAL!!! ;-D

Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your room looks fabulous! You got so much done today...great job!

Melzie said...

Looks very nice you did great :) xoxo melzie

Mary Johnson said...

Wow, even your before pictures look pretty neat. My room is a mess and the more I sort the messier it gets. I have a lot more to do before the move.