Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Road Trip

Tomorrow DH and I will leave for MN...our homeland!!!!! We haven't been there since Christmas. We will go to our nephew's football game tomorrow night before heading to our hotel. Then on Saturday, at approximately 1:30, our son Kevin and his college team will play their first game for the NCAA soccer tournament! GO NORTH PARK VIKINGS!!!

If you want to watch the game on the puter LOLOLOLOL just go to www.northpark.edu and there is a link on the left side of the page. Kevin is #21!!

I had my sister in MN make hankies in school colors to hand out to the fans...I want to get us CRANKED up!!!!! A lot of family is going to be there to watch as well...even though the temp is only supposed to be 39 degrees! BRRRRRRRRRR

Have a great weekend...GO NORTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Laurie

1 comment:

Hanne said...

Have a lovely trip !