Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, November 03, 2006

UGH...WHY OH WHY DO I DO THIS???

Here is today's MAJOR PROJECT!!! This is what happens when a quilter is a road trippin' soccer mom! LOLOL I can't concentrate here so it's time to
C-L-E-A-N!!! That way I can mess it up again tomorrow!!!

Here's my longarm...it actually got worked hard yesterday with 4 small quilts being done! WOOHOO!!! Now to clean her up and load another one!
This is the view going out of my quilting room. The pile of quilts on the chair is what I accomplished yesterday!
This is my pressing board and design wall...lots of "stuff" ended up here in the past few weeks!
Here is my sewing area...the pile of fabrics on the chair are from various projects or projects wannabes! LOL...a stack of books ready for action...garbage ready to be hauled out...

I guess I'll be busy today!!! Have a great day!
Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of design wall is that?

Melzie said...

Good luck :) You can do it go Laurie go Laurie lol. Make sure you post the "after" pics also. xoxo melzie